14. 02. 2019
Zajímáte se o politické dění, jste zodpovědní a psaní vám jde od ruky? Zapojte se do našeho výzkumného týmu na 3 nebo 4 měsíce a získejte cenné zkušenosti.
- Writing “The 2018 Senate Election Terrain Research Report”.
- Assisting the supervisor with ongoing projects, when required, by identifying sources of information (academic and media reports) on specified topics; by performing and reporting simple statistics; by conducting brief, background searches on the identified topics.
- Producing the Report content, which will require: gathering and generating background knowledge on Czech politics specifically related to Senate elections; writing verbal interpretations of quantitative data analysis with explaining and referencing charts and graphs.
- 2nd or 3rd year university undergraduate or graduate levels.
- Academic Proficiency in Czech and English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to perform basic statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Great organizational skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines.
- Contributing to research.
- Learning new skills and gaining inspiring, hands-on, life experience.
- Working with different teams and departments.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working in a multicultural, inspiring and friendly environment.
Internship Duration: 3-4 months (possible extension to the summer months will depend on intern interest, availability and performance)
Starting Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 30-40 hours a week
Location: Prague, Czech Republic.
The intern is not required to work in the office on daily basis. The work can be performed off site with periodic updates and reporting.
To Apply: Please send CV, Cover Letter, and a Writing Sample to: email@example.com
Writing Sample Requirements:
- Topic: “Democratic innovation will rescue societies from political apathy and disillusionment.”
- Length: 250-300 words
- Adherence to academic integrity is required. Applications of candidates who are caught plagiarizing will be automatically dismissed.
We are looking forward to you!