As a school student, do you aspire for a career in policy research? Have you already experimented with writing and research?
The Young Researchers Fellowship 2.1 is an entry into the arena of research for young and motivated school students. Organised in partnership with the Embassy of the Czech Republic, the fellowship is designed to lay foundations of critical thinking, writing and analysis skills. The students’ research will be published.
1. Public Policy (economics, political science etc.)
2. International Relations
1. Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi (newsletter/website)
2. Institute H21 website
3. Media (The Hindu, Qrius)
Limited seats are available for this fellowship. Students can register online till 10 July, 2020. Preference will be accorded to students who have completed the Governance, Public Policy & Leadership 2.1 fellowship organised by FCC in partnership with NYU’s GovLab, the United Nations GCNI and the Embassy of the Czech Republic (read more about it here)
Eligibility: Class 8-12 (final acceptance into the program may include a telephonic interview)
Dates: Sundays of August 2020
Timings: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm (every Sunday)
Venue: Online (Google Meet)
Fees: INR 10,000 (inclusive of all taxes)
For Queries: Contact +91 9567235385 or email email@example.com
Benefits for Students:
1. Personal recommendation letter (useful for college applications) will be provided.
2. The research articles produced will be published.
3. A certificate will be provided to each student.